- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix cake and pudding mix together.
- Add eggs, milk, whiskey and magarine.
- Beat long and hard BY HAND.
- Add butterscoth mosels and nuts, reserving 1/2 cup of each.
- Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle remaining morsels and nuts over batter.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 45-60 minutes.
I might try this recipe using lemon cake instead of plain yellow.
Check here for more alcoholic beverage cake recipes!